Refer a customer and earn $20 cash back
On successful booking, we apply $20 credit to your account and $20 credit to your friend account.
To receive, on each booking, give the reference number we will provide you at the time of your first booking.
You can refer us to as many customers as you want.
Your booking is successful when you receive an email with a calendar appointment indicating the time of inspection.
FAQ for booking process (click to open)
How to make the payment for my pool inspection?
The owner of the property who appoint us for this service shall make the payment to:
How much is the fee for pool inspection and certificate of pool compliance/inspection report?
- Pool or spa barrier inspection: $200+GST = Total $220.00
- Re-inspection: $180+GST = Total $198
Fee for inspections out of a 30km radius from the Melbourne CBD is a min $380 and additional $1.75 per kilometre.
How long it takes before I can get my pool inspected?
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice before we can inspect your safety barrier. We guarantee an inspection within five days.
Where do I get the date of construction of the swimming pool or spa and relevant standard?
When you register your pool, the council will provide you with the date of construction of the swimming pool or spa and the applicable standard, e.g. year of construction 2007.
The relevant pool standard also is specified on the letter you receive from your local council when you register your pool/spa.
What is the process if a pool fence is non-compliant?
If the barrier remains non-compliant, but we are satisfied that progress has been made towards bringing the barrier into compliance, we will allow you an additional seven days to rectify the barrier. Otherwise, we must issue a certificate of barrier non-compliance.
Terms and conditions for our services
1. In providing the Services, we will ensure that the Services are provided with reasonable skill, care and diligence and to the standards reasonably expected of a registered pool inspector performing services of a similar nature.
2. If the client decides to reschedule the inspection time, they must inform the inspector a minimum of 48 hours before the inspection, or they will be liable to pay the inspection fee.
3. The client agrees to accept all communications such as calendar invites for inspections, notice for required rectifications and certificates by email provided in the application form.
4. The client must warrant the accuracy of information provided in the application form e.g. owner's name, and applicable building standard.
5. The client warrants to pay $220 for the first inspection an additional $198 if reinspection is required or when we must issue a certificate of pool and spa barrier non-compliance.
6. The owner warrants that we are not liable for any cost, damage or defects that accrue as a result of our assessment unless we have been grossly negligent in providing our services.
7. The owner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all suits, actions, claims or demands by any person for any loss, damages, expense or costs incurred in connection with our services.
8. The owner agrees if the information provided to us was incorrect, and as a result, we must issue a new certificate, the owner pays $90 for a new certificate.
9. The owner agrees, our liability shall be limited to the direct cost of pool inspection and not include any legal or other fees.
10. The owner agrees to provide a copy of the council registration letter at the time of inspection or booking.
11. The client agrees to pay for the inspection at the time of booking.
12. The client agrees to pay an additional travel allowance for inspections out of a 35km radius from the Melbourne CBD. Calculation of additional costs is min $350 and $1.75 per kilometre and an hourly rate of $220+GST in units of 15 min.
13. The client agrees to take pets away from the pool area during our inspections.
What the pool inspection fee covers?
- Travel to and from your property, if the property is within 30km from Melbourne CBD;
Inspection of your Pool and Spa barrier by a registered building inspector (Up to 20 Min on-site per inspection); and
Issuing one of the followings:
Form 23 – Certificate of pool and spa barrier compliance; or
Form 24 – Certificate of pool and spa barrier non-compliance; or
An inspection report to identify the non-compliance items, such as fence height and relevant requirements identified on the standard for rectification works.